Hello my fellow believer,
Welcome to my space on the web. A place that I’ve dedicated to sharing my inspirational design work and also a place where I share my insights and highlights of life. Testimonies, stories and anything inspirational that I feel may encourage and uplift you to live your best life.
When it comes to my creativity I aim to create graphics that speak to people, that inspire them to be a better person, live a better life, give more, be happy. My goal with each new project is to capture the essence of an idea and translate it into a visual that expresses that idea in such a way that the viewer immediately grasps the concept.
I work diligently and creatively to ensure that my clients are completely satisfied and very happy. Actually it goes a little further then just being satisfied, if my clients are not super happy/wowed/speechless/loving it/etc. then my job as a creative interpreter is incomplete.
So if you’re impressed, inspired, passionate and excited about what you do or are about to do, then I’m the designer for you.Let’s Connect!
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m a Christian, simply, fully and completely.
- I’m a Mrs. to the love of my life, the very talented contemporary artist Tresor Mukonkole (check out his work here)
- Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with a Trinidadian background.
- I speak English and French fluently.
- I’ve had the pleasure of being both Art Director and Editor-in-Chief of Bride & Groom Canada online and printed magazine for 2016 and 2017.
- I’m an avid bookworm. My favorite reads are historical novels, particularly of England.
- LOOOOOVE thrifting!
- Can’t start the day without my morning coffee. That’s non-negotiable.
- I’m a big cartoon fan.
- To me traveling is not a luxury but a necessity.