Hi my name is Naomi and Graphic and Web Design is what I do. It’s one of my main passions; something that I throw myself into and where I can unleash a lot my creativity. To be able to work at what I love is truly a blessing.
I aim to create graphics that speak to people, that inspire them to be a better person, live a better life, give more, be happy. My goal with each new project is to capture the essence of an idea, transform it into a visual and expresses that idea in such a way that the viewer immediately grasps the concept.
I work diligently and creatively to ensure that my clients are completely satisfied. Actually it goes a little further then just being satisfied, if my clients are not super happy/wowed/speechless/loving it/etc. then my job is incomplete.
So if you’re impressed, moved, mellowed, inspired, and you’re super passionate and excited about what you do or are doing, then I’m the designer for you. Let’s talk!
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m a Christian, simply, fully and completely.
- Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with a Trinidadian background.
- I speak English and French fluently.
- Former Lead Graphic Designer for bridal magazine Bride & Groom Canada
- I’m an avid bookworm. My favorite reads are historical novels, particularly of England.
- LOOOOOVE thrifting!
- Can’t start the day without my morning coffee. That’s non-negotiable.
- I’m a big cartoon fan.
- To me traveling is not a luxury but a necessity.